We understand that pursuing your aviation dreams can be a financial challenge for many new pilots. With over 30 years of experience assisting students just like you, we can often help you find solutions that will allow you to proceed with your training. We've assembled here information on available student financing, student loans. Please note that we do not provide the financing - you need to talk to the specific institutions that offer to finance. However, we will be more than happy to provide any supporting documentation regarding the training. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SCHOLARSHIPS SECTION! Please give us a call, or drop by and see us, and we'll discuss your options in detail.
1. STUDENT AID BCThese are the Canadian Government (provincial and federal) student loans and grants. Canadian Flight Centre is approved for student loan financing. Additional conditions must be satisfied by the applicant. Additional information about Student Loans can be found here.
2. STUDENT LINES OF CREDITSome banks and financial institutions offer student financing. Some examples are below:
- CIBC Professional Edge Student Program. This option might require additional securities and/or parents' guarantees, but allows for more flexibility considering your personal situation. You can find out more information here.
- Student Aviation Financial Services. This is a much higher interest rate option, but funds can be made available as fast as within 24 hours. Flyer available here.
- TD Student Line of Credit. A student line of credit is a borrowing product for students to help pay for expenses related to post-secondary education. Click here for more information.
- Scotiabank Personal Line of Credit for Students. You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident enrolled in a certificate, apprenticeship, degree or diploma program at a Canadian or American post-secondary school. International students enrolled in a Canadian Graduate program can apply with a co-borrower who is a Canadian citizen/permanent Canadian resident. Click here for more information.
- RBC Line of Credit for Students. RBC gives you 2 years after you finish school before you have to start repaying your loan with full access to your credit line during the grace period. Click here to visit their page.